Show your Support

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 26 October 2012

Nerves

climb newcastle is 4
So I gave a talk at Climb Newcastle today, I use the word talk loosely; it was more of a compilation of my short climbing videos with some background music. I have seen some brilliant talks at the wall, and people have such interesting back stories to routes and problems they have climbed, but when I thought about it I didn’t know what to say,
I just climb anything that looks good because I love climbing. Anyway I think it went ok, and if not everyone was side tracked with the amazing buffet and cake on offer, so I don’t think people noticed my lack of talking at the ‘talk’ :)


On a separate note I managed to hurt my ankle today, not falling off something hard and challenging. No, i jumped off a problem whilst setting at Durham Climbing Centre and landed in a bucket full of holds, Typical! However, I still managed to bag first place in Climb Newcastle’s Birthday competition so at least I redeemed myself slightly.

0 comments:

Follow me..

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Members